Who are we?
Tuatahi First Fibre (TFF) is the leading pioneer of New Zealand’s ultrafast broadband revolution.
We provide wholesale fibre to a range of internet service providers and they deliver ultra-fast internet to households, schools, businesses and healthcare facilities. Our fibre network provides New Zealanders with the fastest, most reliable broadband connection available ... and that’s something we are proud and passionate about!
Almost 70 per cent of New Zealand homes and businesses are connected with fibre, and Tuatahi First Fibre is part of a group of local fibre companies aiming to roll out fibre nationwide.
But we’re about so much more than deploying fibre. We provide access to a world of information through access to the world’s best broadband. We’re building better, brighter more connected communities – driving increased productivity, learning, growth and prosperity.
From executive to engineer to frontline customer service representative, we are one team on a mission. Join us and become a pioneer too as we propel New Zealand’s technology forward – to connect better, with fibre.
What will the role involve?
- Assisting in the completion of network connection projects.
- Delivering a first line fault response service – analysing and managing faults to resolution.
- Assisting in the delivery of network projects and in the development and maintenance of operational systems.
The hours of work are:
- 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday) and between the hours of 7am and 5pm.
- Please note that you must be available to work these hours in order to be considered for this position.
- This is a 6 month fixed term role to help cover people working on projects
What will you need to bring with you?
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Service environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a busy team and results-focused work environment
- Ideally, but not exclusively, have Telco or IT qualifications and/or experience
A detailed position description can be viewed here.
If you would like to join a company who truly cares about their people, has barista coffee machines on-site and offers a competitive package click ‘Apply Now’ and submit an online application.
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) is a crucial and permanent part of our business strategy. To help us ensure a fully diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment, we invite you to answer two questions when you apply for this role so we can track and further our drive for fair and equal opportunities. The information shared here is strictly optional, and cannot and will not affect your job application in any way.
Advertising closes: Monday 15 August 2022